TeamCatapult Course Purchase Terms and Conditions
What is the TeamCatapult Refund Policy?
We understand that schedules change. You may transfer your registration to a colleague or friend at any time prior to the start of class free of charge. The Advanced Facilitation Course does require at least one week notice to allow for sufficient time for the new attendee to complete the Kantor Profile before the course begins.
Cancellation and Transfers
- You may cancel your registration or request a transfer to a different course up until 30 calendar days before the class start date to receive a full refund or to request a transfer. Please Email to make this request in writing.
- For transfers, your paid tuition will be available for one year to be used as a credit towards another course.
- If a cancellation request is made less than 30 calendar days prior to the class start date, no refunds will be issued.
- Transfers to another class are not allowed less than 30 days before the class start date.
- Failure to attend the course without notification will result in forfeiture of the full course price.
- If TeamCatapult is forced to cancel a course for any reason, a full refund of all registration fees will be given.
- TeamCatapult reserves the right to change the dates of any training course and provide you with the opportunity to attend the new dates, or apply your registration fee to another course (held within a year), or request a refund.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Please see the Refund Policy (above).
Can I update my registration information?
To make changes please contact us By Email