- increasing your self-awareness so you can read the room
- naming the hidden dynamics beneath the surface
- effectively helping groups modify their behaviors to achieve the best possible outcomes
This multi-day advanced training will take you on a personal journey to deepen your leadership practice as facilitator, coach, or team leader.
By participating in this workshop, you will…
Discover how to
name structural patterns and make intentional choices to change them
Become adept at identifying and overcoming communication challenges with your team
Learn to help teams modify their behavior for enhanced dialogue and collaborative performance
Use real-world experience to work with group dynamics at a much deeper level
behaviors that challenge you most as a facilitator to better serve your team
Uncover your own behavioral model for working with difficult dynamics
This workshop gave me a language for being able to see and describe challenging conversations and team dynamics that I’ve experienced in the past and how I can change them moving forward. Great experience!
- Seeing and working with conflict
- How to recognize your impact on others
- How to diagnose and change stuck dynamics
- Giving teams a language for skillfully holding tough conversations
- Working with group behavior using an implicit mental model and an explicit model for intervention
- Understanding the bMaps Behavioral Assessment Tool with Structural Dynamics and how to apply it in day-to-day interactions
- Recognizing the content, style, and structure of a group’s behavior
The Online Experience
The Online Experience
This course is held in daily 3-hour segments over a 5-day period. Please see the workshop calendar for specific times.
TeamCatapult has been conducting online courses since 2015, so we're well-equipped to meet the expectations you have for online learning.
We provide a Tool Check before each course so that you can optimize technology for your learning experience.
*Participants must have previous facilitation training (such as our Agile Team Facilitation Workshop) and be able to demonstrate knowledge of basic facilitation skills.
I was overwhelmingly surprised by what I learned in this workshop. Anyone in any leadership position would benefit from this. I have a lot of insights from this work and I can now see some of the patterns in my work with teams.