In partnership with Dialogix, LTD and the Kantor Institute.
This is a unique program that equips leaders to recognize and unravel deeply ingrained individual and organizational behaviors that no longer serve the team.
Making Change Happen is a foundation level course in using Structural Dynamics and dialogue practices to create transformational change. It offers a unique opportunity for those who are committed to changing their organizations; calling for people to think and act in fundamentally new ways.
The course is designed specifically for coaches, facilitators, or leaders and is open to those already using dialogue and Structural Dynamics concepts as well as those learning these concepts for the first time.
By participating in this program you will:
- Learn how to address fundamental dilemmas of leadership and change stuck patterns of behavior within teams and whole organizations
- Take the Kantor Baseline Behavioral Profile which will provide an insight into your own behaviors
- Learn how to work with the Kantor Baseline Behavioral Profiles and use Structural Dynamics concepts with individuals, teams and whole systems to change the nature of the discourse and enable improved outcomes and greater efficiencies
- Guide groups successfully through dialogue processes using Kantor’s models
- Become familiar with ‘reading the room’ through the use of coding using the Kantor Action Modes
Some level of agile facilitation or coach training or professional coach training.
Prior to the program, each participant will complete a Behavioral Propensity Profile and have a 1 hour coaching session with a coach.
The 5 day residential program includes your lodging, meals, training and all program materials.
Following the residential component, the certification program will continue with 6 months of coaching as you apply the instrument and concepts of structural dynamics with both individuals and at least one team. The certification portion of the program is designed to support you in turning theory into action and experience and includes 5 coaching sessions and 7 baseline assessments and 1 team assessment.
The course is accredited by the International Coaching Federation and accounts for 24.5 CCE credits for professional coaches.
See how this course has helped Ben: