Leading Engaging and Productive Virtual Collaboration
Virtual Team Facilitation helps participants take all their learning from the Agile Team Facilitation course and learn key principles and techniques to translate those skills into a virtual environment with a distributed team.
- Apply key principles for planning and designing virtual sessions
- Build rapport, trust and authentic connections among participants
- Drive participation and engagement using various facilitation techniques
- Adapt face-to-face facilitation techniques to a virtual environment
- Learn techniques to support virtual collaboration and move beyond brainstorming activities to help people work meaningfully with the ideas they generate
- Help the group reconcile differences of opinion
- Experiment with different kinds of collaborative tools and learn what to look for when evaluating a new tool
This program is designed for participants who have taken the Agile Team Facilitation course.
Team Catapult Agile Team Facilitation