Creating a Pathway to Business Agility Through Facilitation
In January of 2021, my book ‘The Art & Science of Facilitation’ was published. Due to ongoing lockdowns and worldwide travel restrictions, a traditional book tour was out of the question.
So we came up with an alternate way to celebrate the release of the book. Out of necessity, a Virtual Book Tour was born.
As I write this, I’ve completed five Virtual Book Tour stops, each with its own topic, unique guests and purpose. Read on to learn more about the second stop in this series of the Virtual Book Tour to celebrate ‘The Art & Science of Facilitation’ and meet guests Evan Leybourn and Zuzi Šochová.
How Do You Use Agile Facilitation to Achieve Business Goals?
It’s essential to create an agile company culture that supports business agility, growth and development.
The discussion centered around the ways companies get in their own way and how they can create a culture that helps them thrive.
Show Notes: Business Agility Through Facilitation
Here are some of the questions Evan and Zuzi responded to during this conversation.
- What does it mean to be ‘agile in business’? Where do you see that going?
- How facilitation can support business agility goals.
- What does ‘being an agile organization’ mean to each of you?
- What is the most common reason companies get in their own way? How can a leader create a culture that helps them and their company thrive, using agile facilitation?
- What was the approach and vision you created for the business agility conference deep dives during the 2020 Business Agility conference?
- What’s important about dialogue for business agility?
- What’s challenging about dialogue?
- What advice would you give to other leaders about the use of dialogue in becoming agile?
Have these questions sparked your curiosity about Business Agility and the role of facilitation?
Business Agility Through Facilitation
If you are curious about the answers sparked by these questions during this conversation, great! The full Virtual Book Tour episode 2 replay is right here! Watch and listen.
The Art & Science of Facilitation
During the first Virtual Book Tour stop, the live audience in attendance asked many questions of TeamCatapult faculty, who were part of the panel to celebrate the book launch.
Several questions couldn’t be answered live due to time constraints: we added the questions, and the answers in a blog article.
Read: How to Lead Effective Collaboration with Agile Teams to get amazing insights from the brilliant minds of our TeamCatapult faculty.
Next, stay tuned here for recaps of Virtual Book Tour stops 3, 4 and 5!