…or Are leaders facilitators. Are facilitators leaders?
Facilitation is a skill best learned and improved through practical experience as a facilitator. A deep understanding of Agile Team Facilitation coupled with practical experience is the way to gain confidence and competency in Agile Team Facilitation.
Four Reasons Leaders Need Agile Team Facilitation Skills
If you are wondering if this skill – and this workshop – is right for you, here are four reasons to get you motivated to learn more about Agile Team Facilitation.
- Stop spinning your wheels! Stop making the same mistakes you are making and instead learn and implement a system that has been proven to work and yield favorable results!
- Motivate high performance teams! Motivation is what gets a team moving. Transforming a team into a high performing team, into the direction they build can be tricky, however. Agile team facilitation skills can help you move the dial in the right direction.
- Gain a different perspective on how to interact with others! Look at the issues at hand through a different lens. Listen with the purpose to understand, not respond.
- Achieve Results! While this makes sense for any meeting you facilitate, as the team members are high performing, the outcome usually has higher stakes. Achieving results is an important aspect to learning team facilitation skills.
TeamCatapult faculty has been leading Agile Team Facilitation for years. We have an amazing program ready so that you can grow as a leader with Agile Team Facilitation skills.
In a fast-paced, multi-day workshop, full of hands-on opportunities for practicing new skills, participants explore the five cornerstones of successful facilitation so they confidently know what’s needed in any situation.
In Our Agile Team Facilitation Workshops We Cover:
- The beliefs and assumptions of the facilitation mindset
- The art of planning, designing, and conducting collaborative sessions
- Strategies to define and reach consensus on decisions
- How to make confident, impactful decisions in the moment
- How to give and receive feedback to grow your facilitation skills
But that is not all. You’ll receive planning and design templates to help you prepare, plus abundant opportunities for practice and implementation.
Agile Team Facilitation, Agile Team Coaching and More!
When I wrote the book The Art & Science of Facilitation I intended it to be a road map for anyone on their journey to leading effective collaboration with Agile teams.
How can readers like you put these facilitation skills into practice? By “getting on the road” with this roap map, that is, by joining us for one of the workshops we offer.
Here are some of the upcoming opportunities for the experiential learning our workshops offer:.
March 28 – April 1
10:30 AM ET – 3 PM ET
May 23 – May 27
12:30 PM ET – 3:30 PM ET
June 6 – June 19
10:30 AM ET – 3 PM ET
Part 1: August 22-24, 2022 (11:00 AM – 3:30 PM ET)
Part 2: October 12-14, 2022 (11:00 AM – 3:30 PM ET)
Last but not least, for those leaders who crave to be the kind of leader who:
- Understands how to evaluate and assess where a team is at on their journey to high performance
- Can step in and help teams have difficult conversations with grace and ease
- Has the capacity and understanding to grow other leaders
…we invite you to look at our cohort program!
The Coaching Agility From Within Cohort Program is an in-depth, 9-month program emphasizing rigorous practice and rich feedback opportunities including skill drills, peer coaching, team coaching, ongoing group work, professional one-on-one coaching, and one-on-one supervision of actual Agile coaching sessions in your own work environment.
We would love to meet you in one of our workshops in 2022!