Sarah Hill on What is Model Building
Season 2, Episode #5
What this podcast is about
Welcome to Defining Moments of Leadership, a podcast hosted by Marsha Acker. We are kicking off a six-part mini-series on model building and I have an amazing lineup of guests who are going to share their personal experiences with deeply knowing their behavioral model and defining their model for leadership, for living, and a model for leading change.
Sarah Hill is my first guest in this series and we are talking about what is model building and why would you take it on. You’ll hear Sarah talk about her model for leading change in teams from the perspective of a coach. We touch on so many personal aspects of model building and after listening I hope you realize that you already have a model. You just might not have clearly articulated it yet. And when you’re ready to undertake the work of model building and building your own model, just remember that on the other side of that process is clarity and confidence in navigating discourse, places of difference, places where you’ll be challenged, places where you might feel like your work and your life are out of balance.
- Connect with Sarah Hill on LinkedIn
- Visit Sarah Hill’s Website Dialogix
- Purchase a copy of Sarah’s Book Where Did You Learn to Behave Like That?
- Order Build Your Model for Leading Change workbook
- Learn more about Defining Moments of Leadership by visiting our website
- To continue the conversation, check out the Defining Moments of Leadership Facebook page