TeamCatapult Team on Collective Leadership
Season 2, Episode #6
What this podcast is about
Welcome to Defining Moments of Leadership, a podcast hosted by Marsha Acker. We are joined today by the TeamCatapult Team and we’re talking about the collective leadership journey we’ve shared over the past two years. You’ll hear how real and vulnerable dialogue led them to a walk-your-talk conversation. We genuinely hope it will spark ideas for how you might engage with your own teams. This is the second episode in our six-part mini-series focused on model building.
Also, today is the official launch of the book, “Build Your Model for Leading Change”. It’s a full-color, seven-chapter, 336-page guided workbook to help you catalyze clarity and confidence in leading yourself in others. My intent with this book is that it will sit alongside your journey. It’s a life’s work exploration should you choose to explore. You can learn more about this book and get a sneak preview at buildyourmodel.com. Order your copy today!
- Order the just released Build Your Model for Leading Change workbook
- Learn more about Advanced Facilitation & Changing Behavior in High Stakes by visiting our workshops page
- Interested in Structural Dynamics or Team Development Email us
- Learn more about Defining Moments of Leadership by visiting our podcast page
- To continue the conversation, check out the Defining Moments of Leadership Facebook page
- Connect with Marsha Acker on LinkedIn