An Agile Conversation: The Game of Teams Podcast
The Game of Teams podcast is a series of “Conversations designed to illuminate the Game of Teams from renowned Practitioners and Leaders worldwide”
Meet Tara Nolan, Podcast Host
Tara Nolan is the host of The Game of Teams Podcast, a podcast that was born out of her fascination with teams, her work with teams as a Team Coach and her interest in exploring the thoughts and thinking of others who have a role in making teams great.
As part of this podcast series, Tara interviews practitioners and leaders to hear their stories, including failures in a bid to give voice to what is happening on teams.
Many have written books on the subject. Her role is to help listeners to get massive traction to the things that matter most on teams.
The Art & Science of Facilitation
We discussed many points during our conversation, here are just a few of the show notes:
- Systems Thinking. Dialogue, Structural Dynamics and Agile is the thinking I use to inform my approach to client engagements.
- Dialogue and Structural Dynamics enable movement towards agility.
- Many teams that I work with notice the groundhog or mini groundhog day conversations with which they are engaged. Dialogue principles and structural dynamics often provide the gateway to true collaboration.
- So much of facilitation is an inside game. A good facilitator gets very familiar and comfortable with the 5 beliefs inherent in facilitation.
- I make the claim that 21st century leaders need to become artful facilitators and coaches of teams.
Listen to The Game of Teams Podcast
I invite you to read the full list of show notes from this podcast episode.
You can listen to the full podcast right here.
If you prefer, The Games of Teams podcast is also available through