Aaron Smith on the Courage of Speaking Truth to Power
Season 1, Episode #10
What this podcast is about
Welcome to Defining Moments of Leadership, a podcast hosted by Marsha Acker. We’re joined today by guest Aaron Smith that had the courage to solve a problem by first deeply listening, respecting the voices and stories of others, willingness to suspend any bias or other organizational narratives, to use the political capital that he had in service of team over seeking the next promotion – not to say that he didn’t want a promotion but he was willing to take the risk, knowing that he was going to offer a point of view that would not be liked. And the most important part of this story is that it wasn’t easy, it came with doubt and fear, and it took courage, bravery and risk taking.
- Learn more about Defining Moments of Leadership, here.
- Reach out to Aaron at email@example.com
- Listen to more of Aaron at Building Better Games Podcast
- Learn more about our workshop Advanced Facilitation.
- Read more about Structural Dynamics here.