Christopher Curley On Leadership Systems
Season 1, Episode #9
What this podcast is about
Welcome to Defining Moments of Leadership, a podcast hosted by Marsha Acker. We’re joined today by guest Christopher Curley, where we will deep dive into leadership in organizational settings and how it’s just as important to be paying attention to the collective leadership system you’re creating, as it is to be thinking about your own leadership. Christopher Curley is an Agile Coach, leading a team of coaches helping to shepherd a global enterprise technology organization to achieve their transformation goals. While it’s important to have a model for your own leadership, it’s just as important to have a model for collective leadership. Some of the most impactful work a leadership team can do is to be aligned on how they are co-leading and what’s the atmosphere they want to create and what’s the atmosphere they are actually creating and what do they want to work on closing?
- Learn more about Defining Moments of Leadership, click here.
- For a deep-learning program to supercharge your leadership experience: Join the Cohort
- Connect with Christopher Curley LinkedIn
- To check out the book by Amy Edmonson, The Fearless Organization
- If you’d like to read Turn the Ship Around by David Marquet