Lyssa Adkins on the Gift of Leading from Behind
What this podcast is about
Welcome to Defining Moments of Leadership, a podcast hosted by Marsha Acker. We’re joined today by guest Lyssa Adkins in a discussion to explore what it looks like to lead from behind. Lyssa is gifted in her ability to articulate a passion or need that she sees in our world and then inspire others to action. She is an internationally recognized agile thought leader, speaker, author of the book Coaching Agile Teams and co-founder of the Agile Coaching Institute.
- Learn more about Defining Moments of Leadership.
- Reach out to Lyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more about The Leadership Circle.
- Find out more about our workshops – Advanced Facilitation & Changing Behavior in High Stakes .
- Read more about Structural Dynamics.