TeamCatapult’s two-level certification acknowledges your practical ability to
This powerful addition to your leadership journey extends your understanding of how to work with behaviors — in yourself, with others, and with teams and large systems — in order to create lasting, sustainable change.
Decode conflict to enable change
The Structural Dynamics Certifications (Level 1 and 2) are TeamCatapult’s competency-based certifications acknowledging your developing ability to work with yourself, with others, with teams, and with systems on a behavioral level.
By extending the learning in our signature workshops and leadership pathways, these certifications reflect your ability to:
- Work productively with conflict
- Demonstrate an understanding of your own behavioral triggers in low and high stakes
- Bring skills-based learning into your real-life scenarios
These practical certifications reflect the deeply personal and impactful learning and skills that set your abilities apart.
They mean that you have harnessed the understanding of what transformative behavior change feels like in yourself — and you have the ability to help others create it within themselves.
Extend your learning by opting into this powerful certification pathway and commit to a process that bridges theory with practice in real-life scenarios.
How it works
Level 1 and 2 of the certification are achieved by demonstrating learned competencies through a guided and evaluated process that includes individual and group coaching.
Once you sign-up for the certification process, you will be assigned to a certification pod that you will work with throughout the duration of an ~5-month journey per each certification level.
Each certification includes:
Structural Dynamics Team Facilitator and Coach
Focus on understanding yourself in low- and high-stakes situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to code the structural pattern of a conversation and make an intentional choice about how to change it
- Demonstrate the ability to help a team see their patterns and modify their behaviors
Structural Dynamics Interventionist
Intervene effectively in conflict and change the nature of conversations by learning to recognize and work with high-stakes and/or high-heat responses in yourself and others.
- Demonstrate an understanding of your own behavioral propensities in high stakes
- Show how you have consciously expanded your behavioral repertoire and taken responsibility for your impact on others in high stakes
- Be adept at reading what is happening in others in high stakes and show how you have intervened to change the nature of the discourse and lower the stakes for them
- Demonstrate the ability to surface and change high-stakes behaviors
This advanced guided journey builds on the knowledge and skills developed by taking both of the following prerequisites:
- Changing Behavior in High Stakes, Part I
- Changing Behavior in High Stakes, Part II
See the structure of behavior and change the
nature of the outcome.
nature of the outcome.